Thursday, January 21, 2010

THE LATEST YOUR - FREEDOM MTN FREE BROWSING SETTINGS ON COMPUTER

I have been doing some research after mtn upgraded their firewall settings and blocked us from using freedom.
Anyway, notwithstanding.... I will always let you know that mtn are BIG KIDS... so, I can boastfully tell you that
I have looped into the firewall and got this fast incredible settings that am using now with freedom.
The server is located in USA and I hope you Enjoy It.

Use this IP on Freedom Server: 77.92.95.115
Use this Port: 443
Connection Mode: HTTPS

Then, save and exit and start enjoying it.

If you have any problems, just call me on 08064515218 or email me on onlinemoney24hours@gmail.com.

Guys, I want to let you know that I have finally released the original free internet dstv software for your
computer, you can now be able to watch all the paid and free dstv channels direct from your computer
free of charge and for a very limited time, I will be giving out this software free, so rush not to my
blog and get it.... http://mtnfree-browsing.blogspot.com


kelvin
08064515218
onlinemoney24hours@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment